Saturday, January 5, 2013

Comin' Home

It's back to the grind for me, and I honestly couldn't be more excited. Spending time away from life is always nice but there is always a reason why I crave to come back for it. For not being OCD, I love structure. I love having a schedule and knowing where I'm going to be and when. Living in the moment is great but training is way better. I have new goals for the new year and I am excited to get them started.
I also need to be on the lookout for sponsorship! I gotta start digging deep so I can follow through with some plans for the summer.
Hopefully if all plays out, Michael Tayler and I will be in Spain/France for 2 and a half weeks before team trials in Minden. I also have Mexico for three weeks in February/March for the Pan American Championships.

This has been a very eye opening trip for me on a personal level and I am really excited about this new found energy I have.

Anyway, I hope you all had a great holiday!

Happy New Year :)


A

No comments: