Friday, August 15, 2014

Old times and New times

Wow what a summer it has been!
Between being an instructor, coach, and a full time athlete I have spent more time in a boat this summer then I have on my feet.
Don't worry, that's not a complaint.
This blog post is mostly to introduce my new website which is supported by The Medalist. Big thank you to Antoine Meunier for all the support to make it possible.

My new plan is to provide bi-weekly blog posts and a lot of Instagram posts to help keep my sponsors, family and friends up to date.

So what's new in my life?
Next Tuesday I leave for Canadian National Championships which is doubled up as U23 and Junior national team trials for 2015. It's gonna be a good race! I am looking forward to it as I haven't had a lot of racing this summer.

Then after that it's back to school! I am also looking forward to hitting the books again because I took the extra long summer vacation.

Anyway I'll have more to write soon.


Aj

adriancole.ca

No comments: