Friday, February 15, 2013

Adventure Time

Here I go, I'm off on another adventure!

The racing season is finally upon us. With the first race in just a short 15 days, I am starting to overflow with excitement. Packing last night until midnight was making me way to exuberant which actually turned out to not be very good for my packing situation.

I forgot a couple of little things that are necessities but would have been nice to have. Oh well! I have a life jacket, paddle, and a helmet. What more does a paddler need?

I'm stuck in the Edmonton International Airport for another two hours before I start on my five hour journey to Peurto Vallarta where I get to spend a day and a half of relaxing on the beach, recharging my batteries. 

I am missing some school, but don't fret! I have all my assignments pegged out and should get it all done before I get back to Calgary.

Back to the adventure part

I am headed to a small town around four hours south-east of Peurto Vallarta, Union De Tula. Some of the Canadian team is headed down to race in the Pan-American Championships. Other countries attending are Brazil, Mexico, USA, and a few other South American countries. With great weather, and great people; it should turn into a good trip.

Hope all is well

A

No comments: