Sunday, April 8, 2012

Morning off

Today has been a fairly slow day.

I started off with drinking way too much coffee and hammering out 5 chapters of math. During the third cup of coffee I spilled the last third of it all over my book. I decided that was probably enough for a day.
I came back up to the room and slammed on some bengay for the shoulder then woke Andreas up because I was bored.

Now here we are, waiting for our 4 o'clock session to come around.
The day before when you find out you have the morning or the afternoon off, you are thrilled to hear it. Then, when it is actually happening you try to find anyway possible to make the time pass. especially when it's Easter Sunday and there is nothing to do.

Andi and I will probably end up watching two episodes of "Game of Thrones"

It was a bit of a rough morning for race sim yesterday. It was a tough course, and not very warm weather either. So it was a tough combination to try and lock in and focus.
None the less, we all managed through it and for those of us who paddled in the afternoon, ended up having a great session.

Anyway, I must get back to doing nothing.


Happy Easter everyone :)



Aj



No comments: